We Collect, Transport and Recycle Waste Cooking Oil
We specialize in cleaning grease traps and keeping your plumbing system flowing properly with regular scheduled maintenance.
- Fast clean removal of your waste.
- 100% compliance with disposal regulations.
- Friendly, professional drivers.
- State-of-the-art liquid vacuum tankers to handle any size job.
- We service all sizes of grease traps.
With grease traps or interceptors, waste grease and water from the kitchen flows into a holding tank, where the grease and sediment is separated from the water. Grease rises to the top, sediment sinks to the bottom and the water flows through to the main city sewer system.
Cooking Oil Recycling
100% of the oil removed from your business through our cooking oil pick-up services is recycled. We make recycling simple.
- Collection, transportation and recycling of waste cooking oils.
- Pressure washing service to keep area clean
- Computerized scheduling.
- Fast, dependable service.
- Multiple container sizes available for any application.
- Grease shuttles available.
- Coverage area: Northern Illinois, Chicagoland, and Southern Wisconsin
- State-of-the-art bulk grease trucks.
Our water jetting process penetrates and removes grease and sludge from your grease traps and drain lines, and keeps your plumbing flowing properly.
Our line jetting service will keep your drains clear from the sink to the grease trap to the city sewer line. We can clean your lines on the spot or set up a preventative maintenance plan to water jet your lines monthly, quarterly or annually.
We are a State of Illinois licensed plumbing company. Our expertise will help to insure proper servicing of your grease traps, drain lines and waste water system
Power rodding is a more advanced and effective version of the basic drain snake. The system employs a thin metal cable that is highly flexible and doesn’t over-stress
delicate plumbing as it is threaded into the pipe.
Grease traps can get clogged when regular maintenance of the system is not performed. Hopkins Grease can perform power rodding to remove any clogs or backups.
Our power rodding machines can remove any debris from your system to return your system to good working order.
Work With The Original Grease Experts
We operate at our facility in Lake in the Hills, IL and proudly provide our services throughout the Chicago suburbs, including Crystal Lake, McHenry, Algonquin, Woodstock, Elgin, Barrington, Schaumburg, and the surrounding area.