We Collect, Transport and Recycle Waste Cooking Oil
Cooking Oil Recycling
Hopkins Grease is a Eco-Friendly company
100% of the oil removed from your business through our cooking oil pick-up services is recycled. We make recycling simple.
- Collection, transportation and recycling of waste cooking oils.
- Pressure washing service to keep area clean
- Computerized scheduling.
- Fast, dependable service.
- Multiple container sizes available for any application.
- Grease shuttles available.
- Coverage area: Northern Illinois, Chicagoland, and Southern Wisconsin
- State-of-the-art bulk grease trucks.
Today we collect used cooking oil and from restaurants, hotels, hospitals, and large food manufacturing plants. The collected grease is processed and recycled into yellow grease which is used in valuable products such as plastics, soaps, livestock feed and alternative fuel.
Our reliable schedules and pick up systems make for a seamless grease removal service. We can collect cooking oil from existing systems or we can provide you with durable, dependable storage containers for your grease. We collect from all types of used grease collection systems.
- Bulk grease container service
- 55 gallon barrels
- Custom installed UCO containment units
We assure you the proper handling of your waste material will never be an issue or concern to you. We provide all necessary documentation along with licensing and permits. Our experience and expertise in grease allows us to provide you with the options you need to stay compliant with all regulations.
We are an environmentally conscious company that prides ourselves on offering the best value for your waste cooking oil.
Work With The Original Grease Experts
We operate at our facility in Lake in the Hills, IL and proudly provide our services throughout the Chicago suburbs, including Crystal Lake, McHenry, Algonquin, Woodstock, Elgin, Barrington, Schaumburg, and the surrounding area.